World 6 is a mountaintop with thing ledges that Mario must climb on. Alternatively, he can cling onto them by going onto a cliff and press the down button on the controls.
- World 6-1 (Mountain Cliffs)
- World 6-2 (Pond)
- World 6-Tower (Boss:Bowser Jr.)
- World 6-3 (Forest)
- World 6-4 (Mountain Cliffs)
- World 6-Tower 2 (Boss:Bowser Jr.)
- World 6-5 (Mountain Cliffs)
- World 6-6 (Mountain Cliffs)
- World 6-Castle (Boss:Monty Tank)
- World 6-A (Lakitu's Desert)
- World 6-B (Icy Adventure)
Resemblance To Other WorldsEdit
- The cliffs Mario hangs on reappear in World 8 Part 2.
- World 6-3 resembles World 4.
- World 6-B resembles World 5, however the background is different.
- The music from World 2 can be heard in a secret area in World 6-A with lots of Spinys.
- This is the only world that features Chain Chomps.